Payment & Shipping Policy
Payment for your purchase must be made in full prior to shipping. We cannot accept deposits to hold an item for you. All purchases must be made in full usually with one transaction unless special arrangements are made. All prices shown on the web site are in EURO and are subject to change without notice. NDB Jewels reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is not already an existing DB Jewels customer.
For your convenience, we offer the following payment methods:
When you complete your order you are given a choice of deposit and you will see the account we have at Alpha Bank.
Direct payment through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners, Discover credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards using Masterpass electronic wallet (up to 12 interest-free installments) through a secure server of ALPHA BANK. The process of clearing your payment is undertaken by ALPHA BANK, thus ensuring the absolute security of your transaction. When you enter your card details, the bank does not charge the amount of your order, but it binds it. The charge is charged when invoicing your order. For the added security of electronic transactions through credit cards, these are done with the Alpha Bank security system
Payment via PayPal is also available.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.Sign Up for a Business or Personal Account for Free. Safer and Protected. Truly Global. Any Device. Simple and Convenient. No Monthly Fee. 24/7 Customer Service. Get Started in Minutes. Securely Accept Payments. Services: Business Account, Personal Account, Online Payments.
Bank Wire: A bank wire is a simple, easy and secure way to transfer funds from your bank to ours. We will provide you simple instructions on how to arrange this. When you pay by bank wire you will receive a 2.0% discount off of your purchase when a complete ring (a diamond and setting) are purchased. Bank wire payments are accepted on orders of €450.00 or more. International orders must be paid by bank wire.
Policy on Debit Cards
A debit card is treated differently than a credit card by your bank. A debit card is much like a credit card in that it may display a credit card company logo, like Visa or MasterCard, but a charge to your debit card uses funds directly from your bank account. The biggest difference is that your bank may institute a daily charge limit on your debit card. If the price of your order exceeds a daily limit set on your debit card we will notify you, as this will prohibit us from processing your order.
As an alternative, you can:
a) Continue your order via wire transfer and receive a 2.0% discount. A wire transfer is a simple process of contacting your bank to have funds moved from your bank to ours and is available for orders of €450.00 or more. It works on the same principle as your debit card, but requires some direct communication with your bank to allow for a larger transaction. Contact us and we will send you easy step by step instructions. It may require a few days for your bank to transfer your funds.
b) Continue your order using a credit card. If you order before noon, your order will begin processing today.
c) Contact your bank and request a one-time waiver of the daily charge limit.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN.
We accept returns on items in new condition* with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 10 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
* Items which are no longer in new condition.
* Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
* Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
* Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than thirty (10) days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within 4 business days of receipt.
* In order to return an item, customers must contact DB Jewels Customer Care Team to receive a Return Merchandise Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
* If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, DB Jewels will pay for all shipping fees ** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
* If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
* We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of DB Jewels.
* We inspect all returned items within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
* After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within seven (7) to ten (10) business days of receipt.
* Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
* Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1. Contact the DB Jewels to obtain return shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
2. Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment.
3. Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
4. Be sure to include a copy of your the Customer Return Form inside the package and write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
5. If a prepaid label was provided for the return, deliver your package to the UPS or FedEx facility nearest you. Otherwise, select a carrier and ship the package to our facility using the address provided by the DB Jewels Customer Care Team. Please be sure to use a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 20 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
* Contact the the Customer care to initiate the repair process.
* Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
* Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that—an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don’t worry—we’ll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
* We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
* Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to the initial estimate, we’ll contact you and provide you with an update.
* If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers’ payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card.
* DB Jewels will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have been finalized and paid. Please note that repairs may require one (1) to two (2) weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.